Nestle Kids Medium Selection Box 143g - Christmas
- Kitkat: Two crispy wafer fingers covered with milk chocolate (66%). Rowntree's Jelly Tots: Fruit Flavoured jelly sweets. Smarties: Milk chocolate (65%) in a crisp sugar shell. Milkybar: White chocolate. Animal Bar: Milk chocolate.
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Milkybar is part of the Nestlé Cocoa Plan which is supporting farmers for better chocolate. Nestlé and the Rainforest Alliance work together to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their product. Find out more at ra.org.
- Why have just one of your NESTLÉ® favourites, when you can have a choice? This selection box of iconic chocolate treats contains KitKat®, SMARTIES®, Milkybar®, Rowntree's® Jelly Tots® & Animal Bar® packs, making this pack an ideal gift which can be shared with friends and family.
- Unwrap, break off a finger, snap it in two and savour the crispy wafer finger covered in deliciously smooth milk chocolate. KITKAT 4 Finger was first launched in 1935 as 'Rowntree's Chocolate Crisp' and didn't acquire its name until two years later in 1937. KITKAT 2 Finger Milk chocolate biscuit bar uses sustainably sourced cocoa from The Nestle Cocoa Plan to ensure a better deal for the Ivorian cocoa farmers who supply us and better chocolate for you! KITKAT 2 Finger makes a great addition to any lunch and also a great treat!
- SMARTIES®, colourful milk chocolate sweets in a crisp sugar shell. SMARTIES® are coloured by nature, which means that they are coloured from food and plant extracts only. Available in a mixture of 8 different coloured shells - covering red, yellow, green, blue, violet, pink, brown and orange. Unique to the UK only, the orange SMARTIES® are the only colour to contain a flavour - with the shell infused with natural orange oil. SMARTIES® were originally named 'Chocolate Dragée' when we first started making them in Rowntree's in York around 1882 - before being renamed Chocolate Beans, then finally SMARTIES® in 1937.
- We love milk at Milkybar®, which is why we've added even more of it to our chocolate. The same delicious taste that you and your family know and love but with milk as our No.1 ingredient. It's simple stuff! Good things come in small packages, just like the Milkybar® Kid Bar which is great to enjoy on the go. With great creamy tasting smooth white chocolate, enjoy milky deliciousness in a bar, with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Milkybar® still maintains strong milk credentials today and its simple, uncomplicated recipe is loved by both kids and adults.
- Our lovely little JELLY TOTS come in five tasty flavours: blackcurrant, strawberry, lemon, lime and orange. With real fruit juice and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, they are perfect for a moment of child-like playfulness, whatever age you are. JELLY TOTS are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. In 1862, Henry Rowntree bought a simple cocoa works in the city of York and turned it into a confectionery company. Henry was joined in business in 1869 by his brother Joseph Rowntree who eventually took over and transformed the company's fortunes. The brothers hired French confectioner August Claude Gaget, and with his expertise, they developed the recipe for ROWNTREE'S® Fruit Pastilles, which they launched in 1881. Following on from this, the confectionery company developed ROWNTREE'S® Fruit Gums, JELLY TOTS and TOOTY FROOTIES. 2009 saw the launch of the newest edition to the family - ROWNTREE'S® RANDOMS. ROWNTREE'S® pledge no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in any of their products.
- A yummy milk chocolate bar, at a perfect size, full of fun, with exciting puzzles and games inside the wrapper, so the enjoyment lasts long after the bar is gone.
- Animal Bar® was launched in 1963 as a real milk chocolate bar, with a fun game on the inside of each wrapper. Every bar has two different animals, along with their names; moulded on the surface of the chocolate. There are a total of six different animal friends to play with in every pack: Leo the Lion, Micky the Monkey, Percy the Parrot, Lucy the Leopard, Ziggy the Zebra and Sid the Snake.
- Create your own mini adventure with every bar alongside your favourite characters and go wild with Animal bar®.
- Have you seen the Milkybar selection box which is an ideal Christmas gift?
- Kitkat and Animal Bar
- Contains 1 serving.
- Rowntree's Jelly Tots
- Contains approximately 3 servings.
- Contains approximately 2 servings.
- Contains 2 servings.
- Box - Recycle
- Insert - Recycle
- A selection box containing a variety of delicious treats from Nestle brands
- With no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, it's a gift you can feel happy to give!
- Pack size: 143.7G
- May Contain: Cereals Containing Gluten, Nuts
- Contains: Milk, Soya, Wheat
Made in England