Flahavans Quick Oats Sachets Golden Syrup x 10packets 400G DATED APRIL 2023
- Porridge oat sachets with golden syrup flavour
- We also use the original millstream at River Mahon to generate electricity to help the mill
- From Our Family to Yours
- We at Flahavan's have been milling quality oats for over 200 years at the family mill beside the River Mahon in Kilmacthomas, Co. Waterford. We believe that a great day starts with the goodness of a bowl of porridge.
- John Flahavan
- If You Enjoyed These Sachets
- This box is fully recyclable.
- Flahavan's is a registered in trade mark.
- Perfect porridge in 2 minutes
- Grown and milled in Ireland
- +Liquid measure
- Pack size: 400G
Wholegrain Rolled Oats (85%), Sugar, Natural Flavouring
- For Allergens see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place away from strong smelling products.For Best Before, see base of box.
Instructions: Cooking times may vary according to the power of your microwave. As with any hot product, please be careful.
Wash and dry your measure cup before returning it to your Flahavan's pack.
Instructions: Add the contents of one sachet to 2 measures of milk or water (190ml), in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes until milk or water is absorbed, stirring continuously. Allow to cool a little in the bowl before serving.
Made, produced and packed in Ireland
Preparation and Usage
- Each sachet gives one adult serving.
Number of uses
This pack contains 10 x 40g sachets (400g) of porridge oats with golden syrup flavour
Name and address
- Produced and packed by:
- E. Flahavan & Sons Limited,
- Kilnagrange Mills,
- Co. Waterford,