Dettol All in One Disinfectant Spray kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard & soft surfaces and fragrances the air.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses.
This amazingly versatile spray can be used on all hard surfaces (such as toilets, bins and sinks), soft surfaces (such as sofas and mattresses), and leaves a fresh fragrance in the air. It helps protect your family from illness by killing 99.9% of bacteria around the home, including E.coli and Salmonella as well as cold & flu viruses.
Flammable Aerosol. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/ open flames/hot surfaces – No smoking. Do not spray on open flame or other ignition source.
Pressurised container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Extremes of temperature can occur in motor cars, near ovens, and fireplaces. Do not spray near an electrical fire, heat sources or electrical equipment inuse. Do not spray on food. Shake well before use. Spray away from the body.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating & inhaling can be harmful or fatal.