1. At the end of roasting remove the meat from the roasting tin and set it aside to rest before carving.
2. Spoon most of the fat from the roasting tin, leaving the meat juices. Then add 250ml of the water into the roasting tin and gently scrape the bottom of the pan to get any extra bits of goodness free.
3. In a saucepan mix remaining 30ml of cold water with 4 teaspoons of Bisto powder until fully dissolved.
4. Add the juices from the roasting tin into the saucepan and mix well.
5. Gently bring to the boil stirring constantly until thickened Simmer on a low heat for two minutes.