Bisto Gravy Onion Granules 170g
Bisto Gravy Granules Onion NATIONS FAVOURITE GRAVY.
- Onion Gravy Granules
- To discover more about Bisto and our great range of products visit http://www.bisto.co.uk/
- Aah! The nations favourite.
- Our gravy granules have been bringing families together over home cooked meals for generations. Bisto Onion Gravy Granules are a crowd pleaser, perfect with your Sunday roast.
- Bisto Onion Gravy Granules are quick and easy to prepare, helping you to create delicious homemade meals to enjoy together with friends and family. To make the nations favourite gravy, put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto Onion Gravy Granules into a measuring jug - for an extra thick gravy add more Bisto Onion Gravy Granules at this point. Next, add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the Bisto Onion Gravy Granules, stir vigorously and continue until you get a smooth gravy. Serve & enjoy tasty Bisto gravy!
- Not only do Bisto Onion Gravy Granules create a flavoursome and delicious gravy for hearty family mealtimes, but they are also low in fat and sugar. What's more, Bisto Onion Gravy Granules are suitable for vegetarians.
- At Bisto, we understand the power of cooking and good food to bring people together. Bisto Onion Gravy Granules can be used in a variety of family favourite meals, from quick mid-week suppers to standout Sunday Roasts with all the trimmings. Why not try preparing Bisto Onion Gravy Granules to pour over bangers and mash?
- Low sugar and fat
- Just add boiling water
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 170G
- Low sugar
- Low fat
Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Salt, Onion Powder (5%), Flavourings (contain Barley), Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Colour (E150c), Sugar, Dried Onion (1%), Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Emulsifier (E322) (contains Soya)
- Contains: Barley, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.Best Before End See Base of Drum
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto granules into a measuring jug - for extra thick gravy add more granules at this point.
- 2 Add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the granules.
- 3 Stir vigorously and continually until you get a smooth gravy.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 50 portions
Made in UK