Odlums Stoneground Wholemeal Bread Mix 500g
Enjoy all the benefits of baking with minimal effort and delicious results with our Odlums Bake Your Own mixes. Ideal for everyone, from novice bakers in need of helping hand, to more experienced bakers tight for time.
OUR INGREDIENTS: Stoneground Whole Wheat Flour, Cracked Whole Wheat, Wheat Bran, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Salt.
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold. Made on a line that handles Milk Derivatives, Soya and Egg.
Prep time 2 mins, just add milk. High fibre. Yeast free. No preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.
Preparation & Usage
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 375-400ml milk
- 1 x 900g/2lb loaf tin
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Grease the 900g/2lb loaf tin.
- Empty contents of pack into a mixing bowl and add milk. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Transfer the dough into the tin. Spread evenly, smooth the surface with the back of a spoon dipped in water and dust with flour if liked.
- Make a cut 2cm/3/4" deep lengthwise along the centre of the dough.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 40 minutes or until golden.
- Turn out onto a wire tray and cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!