Quality Street Toffee & Fudge Carton 240g - Christmas
Nestle Quality Street Toffee & Fudge Carton 240g
- Assorted Milk Chocolates and Toffees.
- Remember to enjoy chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Quality Street® Toffees and Fudge are suitable for vegetarians.
- Enjoy your favourite Quality Street® sweets every time with this satisfyingly chewy toffee and fudge Quality Street® selection. Each box contains the plain and chocolate covered toffees and fudge that you adore, each one in its own iconic wrapper. Enjoy the delightfully chewy Toffee Finger, the classic Toffee Penny, the delightful Toffee Deluxe, and the tasty Fudge in every single box.
- The rustle of sweets, the unmistakable scent of the newly-opened box, and the gleam of each bright, multicoloured wrapper is all part of the joy of Quality Street® Toffees and Fudge. When you bring home a carton of our famous individually wrapped plain and chocolate covered toffee and fudges, nobody will be able to wait to dig through and find their favourite. Whatever the occasion, nothing helps you create magic moments like sharing Quality Street®.
- Our famous selection of toffees and fudge are part of the Quality Street® family. Our iconic sweets were born in 1936 when John Macintosh, the owner of a successful confectionery business in Norwich, sold a deliciously chewy new toffee invented by his wife. When his son inherited the business, he soon created a range of sweets in beautiful wrappers that everyone could enjoy - and Quality Street® was born. Our sweets have been made in Halifax in Yorkshire since 1936, but they are enjoyed all over the world by lovers of delicious chocolate.
- Open the carton, dig through the sparkling sweets, and create family moments worth treasuring.
- Made in UK
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Coconut, Shea/Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Butter (from Milk), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Salt, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavourings, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Store cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- Shake and Share
- The chocolates may become white in warm conditions as a result of cocoa butter moving to the surface but are still safe to enjoy.