Pataks Pappadums Plain Cook at Home 10ct
- Our pappadums are as light and crunchy as your restaurant favourites. They are perfect for dipping into our chutneys and pickles or just as they are as a snack.
- Deliciously light and crunchy
- Cook in seconds
- Gluten free
- No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 100g
Black Gram Flour, Salt, Rice Flour, Coconut Oil, Raising Agent (Calcium Oxide)
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, use immediately.For best before see side of pack.
Instructions: You can either fry or microwave the pappadums.
For best results, please fry them. Serve while still warm.
Instructions: 1. Heat 2-4cm of vegetable oil in a frying pan, or use a deep fat fryer set to 180-200°C (to test that the oil is hot enough, add a small piece of pappadum to the oil. If it starts to bubble and expands immediately, then the oil temperature is correct).
2. Fry each pappadum individually for 2-3 seconds. They will expand quickly.
3. Use tongs to turn the pappadum over and then remove from the hot oil allowing the excess oil to drain off.
4. For best results, drain on absorbent kitchen paper. The pappadums will become crisp on cooling.
Made in India. Packed in the EU
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives