Nando's Coat & Cook Sauce Mix Medium 120G
- Flavour meets fire in this mix of onion, tomato, garlic, lemon, spices and Peri-Peri (African Bird's Eye Chilli).
- Visit nandos.com/sauces for tasty tips.
- Quick & easy marinade
- No looking back
- Gluten free
- No artificial preservatives, flavours or colours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 120G
Water, Onion Puree, Tomato Paste, Garlic Puree, Lemon Puree, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid), Salt, Spices (Paprika, African Bird's Eye Chilli, Tamarind), Molasses, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Thickener (Modified Corn Starch), Spice Extract (Paprika)
- Free From: Gluten
Use all contents immediately once opened.
Instructions: Pop into a preheated oven and cook at 180°C (160°C for fan oven) for 30 mins or until cooked through. Set the table, we're ready for action.
Cooking appliances vary and the instructions are guides only.
Born in South Africa. Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Let's get this feast going! Place 4 chicken breasts (approx. 500g) side by side into a medium-sized oven proof dish. Coat them evenly (okay, maybe coat your one twice) and let the flavours infuse for at least 15 mins prior to cooking. Cover loosely with some tin foil on top.
Number of uses
Servings per pack: 4; Serving size: 30 g
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives