McVities Jamaica Ginger Sticky Pudding Cake
- It's a Sticky Pudding Cake!
- Did you know our secret Jamaica Ginger Cake recipe also makes the perfect pudding? That's why we call it a Sticky Pudding Cake.
- ® Registered Trademark of United Biscuits (UK) Ltd.
- I'm a cake and a pudding
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Suitable for vegetarians
Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Humectant (Sorbitol), Emulsifier (E471), Dried Whey (Milk), Colour (Plain Caramel), Milk Protein, Wheat Starch, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Dried Whole Egg, Wheat Protein, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Ginger Flavouring
- May also contain Peanuts, Nuts, Soya, Mustard.
Store in a cool, dry place.Once opened, store in an airtight container. For best before, see side of pack.
Instructions: Conventional Gas & Electric Ovens:
Preheat oven to 180°C (Gas Mark) 4.
Fan-Assisted Electric Ovens:
Preheat oven to 160°C.
Remove all packaging. Place a slice of cake (1/9th of a cake/approx 25g) on a shallow baking tray and heat on the middle shelf of the oven for 5 minutes.
If heating more than 1 slice do not overlap.
All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy it cold with a cuppa or warm with custard - either way, it's stickily delicious!
Number of uses
Typical number of servings per pack: 9