Mcvities Jamaica Ginger Cake - FRAGILE
Mcvities Jamaica Ginger Sticky Pudding Cake
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Suitable for vegetarians
Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Rapeseed), Humectant (Sorbitol), Emulsifier (E471), Dried Whey (Milk), Colour (Plain Caramel), Milk Protein, Wheat Starch, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Dried Whole Egg, Wheat Protein, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Ginger Flavouring
- May also contain Peanuts, Nuts, Soya, Mustard
Store in a cool, dry place.Once opened, store in an airtight container. For best before, see side of pack.
Instructions: Conventional Gas & Electric Ovens:
Preheat oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4).
Fan-Assisted Electric Ovens: Preheat oven to 160°C.
Remove all packaging. Place 1/9th of a slice of cake (approx. 25g slice) on a shallow baking tray and heat on the middle shelf of the oven for 5 minutes.
If heating more than 1 slice do not overlap.
All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Made in the UK
- Serve warm or cold
- It's a Sticky Pudding Cake!
- Did you know our secret Jamaica Ginger Cake recipe also makes the perfect pudding?
- That's why we call it a sticky pudding cake.
- Enjoy it cold with a cuppa or warm with custard - either way, It's stickily delicious!
Number of uses
Typical number of serving per pack: 9