Galaxy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix 180g
- Cookie mix with milk chocolate pieces.
- May settle in transit.
- Product should not be sold outside of the EU.
- Made with Galaxy chocolate
- Add butter & water
- Fabulously indulgent
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 180G
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Sugar, Galaxy® Milk Chocolate (19%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Protein from Whey (from Milk), Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Extract), Dextrose, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Raising Agents (E450, E500, E341), Anti Caking Agent (E551), Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fat in Addition to Cocoa Butter
- Contains: Milk, Soya, Wheat
Store in cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- You will need: 25g butter, 15ml water (1 tbsp).
- Cooking appliances vary. These instruction are given as a guide.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C /Gas Mark 4
- Empty the contents of the pouch into a bowl
- Soften 25g of butter in the microwave. (Make sure it isn't too hot or it will melt the chocolate)
- Add the softened butter to the cookie mix and stir well. (It should look a bit like a crumble mix)
- Add water and mix until you have stiff dough. (Add extra water if necessary)
- Divide the mix into 8 evenly sized balls. Place on an ungreased baking tray and flatten. (Leave enough room between cookies so they can spread)
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 12 minutes until golden (or leave in a little longer for extra crunch).
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Number of uses
Portions per pack: 8; Portion size: 27g