Tilda Gluten Free Firecracker Hot Spicy Basmati Rice 250g
- Hot Firecracker Basmati Rice
- Visit www.tilda.com for more information on our range and for tasty recipe inspiration!
- Hot chilli enhanced by smoky, peppery heat adds a fiery, flavoursome Far-Eastern twist to our Pure Basmati grains.
- Tilda® is a multicultural British brand that has been the go-to choice for rice aficionados for 50 years. Founded back in London in 1970, we introduced Pure Basmati to rice-loving communities from around the world, who were looking for aromatic Basmati that they couldn't find in the UK at the time.
- Today we are proud to sit at the heart of many dinner tables with our wide, delicious range including many Tilda® dry rice varieties as well as Tilda® Microwave Rice, Tilda® Super Grains and Tilda® Kids. All Tilda products are made with carefully sourced, natural ingredients so they're all nutritionally balanced and packed with natural goodness. By removing broken and inferior grains we make sure that our rice cooks up perfectly. Tilda® makes choosing the right rice for the right dish easy, allowing you to select the best grains so that you enjoy the most delicious flavour combinations as well as all of the authenticity of the original dish. So whether it's a zingy Thai curry with a sticky fragrant Jasmine rice, a vibrant jambalaya with textured Long Grain adding bite or a delicious biriyani with slender, delicate Basmati - the rice you choose can really elevate your favourite dish.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Ready in 2 mins
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and added preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Pack size: 250G
Natural Basmati Rice - Steamed (92%), Red Chilli (2.4%), Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste, Garlic, Gluten Free Soy Sauce (contains Soya), Jalapeno Chilli (0.5%), Salt, Natural Colour (Paprika Extract), Smoked Paprika (0.1%), Ginger, Cayenne Pepper, Szechuan Pepper
- Free From: Gluten
- Contains: Soya
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
Instructions: Squeeze pouch, tear strip, microwave 800W 2mins.
Instructions: Take care when handling the heated pouch.
Microwave ovens may vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
Instructions: Stir fry for 3 mins, serve & enjoy.