Tesco Gold 80 Teabags
- RICH & BRIGHT Our richest blend of Assam, Ceylon and Kenyan teas. Tea was one of the first things our founder Jack Cohen sold on his market stall back in 1924. All these years later, we still use the same care and attention for our full bodied tea. Our expert taster, Tim Clifton, and our tea masters select and taste the most vibrant leaves from Africa, India, Sri Lanka and all over the world. So you always get the perfect cup.
- Pack size: 250G
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produce of more than one country, Packed in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
How to make the perfect cup of tea:
1. To enjoy this tea at its best, always warm the teapot first with boiling water.
2. Use one teaspoon per person and add 1 for the pot.
3. Pour on boiling water and leave to stand for 3-5 minutes to allow the full flavour to brew.
4. Serve with or without milk.