Sharwood's Indian Puppodums Plain Low Fat
- 8 Plain Poppadoms
- Low fat poppadoms which when cooked in a microwave have the same great Sharwoods taste and crispiness.
- Have you tried... our Reduced Fat Tikka Masala and Korma Sauces
- Ready to microwave or fry
- Non fried
- High in fibre and protein
- Low in saturated fat and fat
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 94G
- High in fibre
- High in protein
- Low in saturated fat
- Low fat
Black Chickpea Gram Flour, Water, Salt, Raising Agent (Calcium Oxide), Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil
- May contain Wheat
Microwave - From Ambient: Microwave one at a time on high for 40-60 seconds, watching constantly to ensure that the puppodum doesn't burn. For added flavor, lightly brush with corn oil and place on a paper towel before microwaving. Note: Cooking times may vary - these instructions are based on a 650 watt oven.
Deep Fry - From Ambient: Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan or wok, until very hot (about 375°F). (To test: drop a small piece of puppodum in the oil, if it starts bubbling and expands immediately the oil is hot enough). Deep fry one or two at a time, holding under the oil with a metal spatula. The puppodums will expand in 2-3 seconds and turn light brown in color. Remove from the pan, shaking off excess oil. For best results drain upright on paper towels. The puppodums will become crisp on cooling.
Made in UK