Charm Antibacterial Disinfectant Spray 300ml
- Kills the following.
- - Escherichia coli
- - Staphylococcus aureas
- - Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- - Enterococcus hirae
- - Candida Albicans
- - Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- - Aspergillus brasiliensis
- - Polovirus Type 1
- - Adenovirus Type 5
- - Murine Norovirus
- Aerosol - Metal - widely recycled
- Cap - Plastic - check local recycling
- Suitable for most hard and soft surfaces
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Fragrance Free
- Helps to prevent the spread of harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Use in toilet areas, sinks, taps, and on bins, door handles, soft furnishings
- Do not use on food preparation surfaces
- Always test for suitability on a small inconspicious area
- Pack size: 300ML
Ethanol, 0.075% Alky Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride
Made in UK
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use.
- Shake well. Hold 15 to 20cm from surface and spray until lightly covered. Allow to dry and do not wipe. Avoid contact with the skin and eyes. Avoid prolonged contact with paintwork and polished wood.
- Extremely Flammable Aerosol Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed.
- Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight, do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not spray near eyes or face. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not breathe spray; vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Use only in well ventilated areas.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE /Doctor if you feel unwell.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY