Bisto Gravy Beef Granules large 500g
Bisto Gravy Granules Beef large 18oz Bisto is the British Isles favourite gravy so they know how important gravy is to making your meal a success. Bisto has a smoother taste and its made with finer granules so its easier to mix than ever before giving you perfect gravy to pour over all your favourite meals.
- Aah! The nations favourite.
- Our gravy granules have been bringing families together over home cooked meals for generations. Bisto Gravy Granules are a crowd pleaser poured over bangers and mash and perfect with a Sunday roast.
- Bisto Gravy Granules are quick and easy to prepare, helping you to create delicious homemade meals to enjoy together with friends and family. To make the nations favourite gravy, put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto Gravy Granules into a measuring jug - for an extra thick gravy add more Bisto Gravy Granules at this point. Next, add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the Bisto Gravy Granules, stir vigorously and continue until you get a smooth gravy. Serve & enjoy tasty Bisto gravy!
- Not only do Bisto Gravy Granules create a flavoursome and delicious gravy for hearty family mealtimes, but they are also low in fat and sugar. What's more, Bisto Gravy Granules are suitable for vegetarians.
- At Bisto, we understand the power of cooking and good food to bring people together. Bisto Gravy Granules can be used in a variety of family favourite meals, from quick mid-week suppers to standout Sunday Roasts with all the trimmings. Why not try adding Bisto Gravy Granules to a beef & onion pie?
- Some settling of contents may have occurred during transit.
- Just add boiling water
- Low sugar and fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500G
- Low sugar
- Low fat
Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Salt, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Colour (E150c), Sugar, Flavourings (contain Barley), Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Emulsifier (E322) (contains Soya)
- Contains: Barley, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.Best Before End See Base of Drum
Preparation and Usage
- Bisto Favourite Gravy Granules
- 1 Put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto granules into a measuring jug - for extra thick gravy add more granules at this point.
- 2 Add 280ml (1/2 point) of boiling water to the granules.
- 3 Stir vigorously and continually until you get a smooth gravy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 166 portions
Made in UK