Nescafe Double Choc Mocha 8 Sachets
- Instant Coffee and Cocoa Beverage.
- This expertise helps us get great coffee in every warming drink. Bring the coffee shop to your home with the NESCAFÉ GOLD Double Choc Mocha, a flavourful mix of coffee, sugar and drinking chocolate.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 80 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- Great coffee starts with respect, which is why our coffee has been grown, made and packaged in a way that respects the environment and the people who farm our coffee beans.
- From working with coffee farmers around the world supporting them in growing healthy, higher yielding crops to our commitment to make 100% of our packaging recyclable or reusable, we're working to protect the planet with every cup of NESCAFÉ. The result is high quality coffee that comes from sources you can trust.
- So put the kettle on. Our stories are best enjoyed with a NESCAFÉ, because respect is something you can taste in every cup.
- Did you know we have a wide selection of coffee-shop style beverages? Why not try a latte with a twist, like our NESCAFÉ GOLD Vanilla Latte or NESCAFÉ GOLD Caramel Latte.
- A new recipe made only with the finest coffee beans and delicious milk
- A delicious instant mocha with extra drinking chocolate
- A combination of coffee and drinking chocolate with velvety froth
- Made using fresh milk
- We use high quality natural coffee beans in every cup
- 8 sachets of chocolatey mocha that you can prepare in moments
- Pack size: 184G
Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder (18%), Glucose Syrup, Drinking Chocolate (15%) (Sugar, Cocoa Powder), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (9%), Coconut Oil, Coffee (6%) [Instant Coffee (5.5%), Roast and Ground Coffee], Lactose, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid), Salt, Natural Flavouring
- Contains: Milk
Best Before End: See Base of PackStore in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Empty the contents of the sachet into your favourite mug.
- 2. Pour in 200ml of hot (85 C - not boiling) water and stir thoroughly.
- 3. Perfection takes time. Wait 20 secs and stir again.
- 4. For a creamier texture, gently tap your mug on the table. Now enjoy!
Number of uses
Makes 8 mugs